Email and IP Address
If you wish to receive our e-newsletter, we will need your email address. Also, we automatically subscribe all Guestbook registrants to the e-newsletter. Collected email addresses are used solely for the release of brucegeller concert news and website content updates—Your information will never be sold to any outside party and your email address will never be used for solicitations or spamming. E-newsletters are sent out with all addresses hidden (BCC:) so that no one else can abuse the e-newsletter for their own purposes.
Collection of Data
Most websites, including this one, automatically collect your IP address, the linking URL and basic demographic information about your browser settings. We use this information to best determine how to optimize website content and to alleviate issues so that your visit to brucegeller.com does not suck ass. Questions or comments? Contact us at: email@example.com
All content appearing on this website, including audio, video, graphical and textual content are the copyrighted property of Bruce Geller. All Rights Reserved. Unauthorized reproduction or derivative works created from content on this website is prohibited. All service and trademarks and trade names are proprietary to Bruce Geller or their respective owners. Unless specified otherwise, or expressed written approval is obtained, all content and services provided via this website are intended for personal and non-commercial use only. Website content appearing on brucegeller.com may not be mirrored, linked, reproduced, copied, modified, licensed, distributed, broadcasted, printed for publishing, transferred, sold, published, and no derivative works created without prior written approval from the brucegeller BAND or their respective owners. Also, website content on brucegeller.com is provided as-is and issues derived from viewing content on this website is done so at no penalty to Bruce Geller and/or his designates.
You are granted limited rights to utilize brucegeller.com content for your own personal purposes so as long as said content usage does not violate the above stated usage limitations. In other words, you agree that:
1. You will not link to any image, page or file contained on brucegeller.com, nor will you engage in any activity that will undermine the stability of the services provided by this website or its web host provider.
2. You cannot modify downloaded website content - you must use as-is and display proper credit and copyright to brucegeller.com and Bruce Geller;
3. You cannot quote website textual content website without written permission, and text cannot be taken out of context;
4. You cannot use this content for resale, webcast or broadcast. Example: Cafeshops™ stores or merchandising, extracting audio for MP3 or CD/CDR publishing or remixing, using photos in your own sites or linking to audio, video or image files;
5. Bruce Geller or his designates may change or cancel these permissions at any time and you agree to immediately stop/adjust your activities accordingly with or without notice from artist's management.
6. Unapproved usage, misuse (maliciousness or otherwise) or utilization of website content for any purpose unless explicitly permitted by the artist's management in writing is prohibited by law.
If you are a member of the Press, please contact us to request approval to use images - website text must never be taken out of context or quoted without permission. We will gladly convey your request for interviews, official statements or use of images to artist's management via the contact email addresses above.